On Sunday morning, parents are invited to drop their nursery age children (birth – 2years) off before church in our nursery which is located south of the sanctuary and adjacent to the playground.
School age children (ages 3 years – 6th grade) may accompany their parents to church. They will remain in the service for the first 10 minutes or so and will come to the front for Children’s Time with Pastor Mary. After the Children’s Time they will be excused to their Sunday school classes.
All of our Sunday school children participate in these various activities throughout the school year:
- Sponsor an orphan in Uganda, Africa
- Christmas pageant
- Palm Sunday pageant
- Back to school water party
- Craft ministry to shut-ins
- End of the school year ice cream party
- Advent and Lenten craft days
- Vacation Bible School! Enjoy Bible stories, singing, crafts, snacks, games, prizes and lots of fun!