We are a family of believers pursuing a personal relationship with Christ and seeking fellowship with one another, guided by the truth of the Holy Bible, and furthering God’s work in Christ’s name.
Statement of Faith
- God is real and self-revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus was God in the flesh, truly human and truly divine.
- God’s Holy Spirit lives in believers, teaching and empowering them through obedience to God’s word.
- The Scriptures are inspired by God and are authoritative and reliable for life and faith.
- Jesus died for our sins that we might die to sin and be reconciled to God.
- God raised Jesus from the dead, delivering us from death to eternal life.
- Salvation is a free gift of God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We are called to love God and our neighbors as ourselves.
- With believers in every time and place, we rejoice that nothing in life or in death can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Emmanuel Presbyterian Church is a member of PC USA.