We are a family of believers pursuing a personal relationship with Christ and seeking fellowship with one another, guided by the truth of the Holy Bible, and furthering God’s work in Christ’s name.
Statement of Faith
- God is real and self-revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus was God in the flesh, truly human and truly divine.
- God’s Holy Spirit lives in believers, teaching and empowering them through obedience to God’s word.
- The Scriptures are inspired by God and are authoritative and reliable for life and faith.
- Jesus died for our sins that we might die to sin and be reconciled to God.
- God raised Jesus from the dead, delivering us from death to eternal life.
- Salvation is a free gift of God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We are called to love God and our neighbors as ourselves.
- With believers in every time and place, we rejoice that nothing in life or in death can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.